2014年8月12日火曜日

V2K SCENARIO: Suspicious Traffic Accident almost death

2014/10/03 20:00 ver.1.1.0001
日本語はこちらから

Introduction:

It is not caused of me. It was caused of electromagnetic wave technology according to the parallel scenario. It depends on you believe this or not because it's really difficult to identify it's controlled by the technology includes V2K technology, BCI technology, Electronic Warfare(EW), EMP, Synthetic Telepathy or not because it's over microwave to attack you and the element around you from telepathy device well known as Medusa via radar in stealth. 

V2K, BCI, EW was used in this scenario and could control all Things such brain, neuro transmission, PC, car breaks response, ECU and so on that has brain and c'lock frequency. Definitely, It's not possible to control the Things only microwave but possible to disturb the controlling. So, It's usually there is the signals over microwave to attack you and the element arounds you. The 3rd forces put brain waves(EEG), bio feedback to send me and to put electronic signals, microcode over microwave to my car, electronic devices and so on. 

I have been doubted about this it was very strange case study for me to face this actually! 

Case Study: 
  1. It's very rare I forgot something to bring on the day on my way office and back to my home right after I left my home therefore I lost 10 mins to get to express highway . 
  2. I saw very strange traffic jam soon I usually through there and won't face such traffic jam in the time range and season. Even there was no accident and out of order car. All car moved few 10 meter for 1 min and stopped and wait for 10 mins to move again. 
  3. How come when to get into the jam I started to think about my work for today and occupied. 
  4. After that, I got an email from my acquaintance after long time and had emotion that I want to read now. Then, My face was moved to the cellphone. 
  5. I made 20m distance between front car and me. I slowly follow the car by my view but when to move my face to the cellphone. The view was getting narrow and could not hear to confirm a car moves sounds. I felt my body and breaks works strangely right before I crash into the car. I was come down to drive my car but... 
  6. I immediately push the breaks by my foot but the car won't stop immediately even it's slow upper slope, enough distance to stop and less than 20km per hour speed. It was very strange matter to me.  time duration
  7. After that, I went to office and worked until the last train because I was going to take long summer vacation from next day. And I've got to do so many things to bring efficiency. 
  8. At that time, There were 2 colleagues except me. it was about 21:30. and they looked at me and talked in whisper "Did he got an accidents, didn't he?", "He is still there!", "He must be busy." I confirmed they look at me or not and they surely looked at me and talked. I did not mention anyone about my accident in the office on the day! But, How come? Some colleague knew about it. It seems be there was a hidden mic, Medusa or they are connected to the 3rd forces has Medusa via ATOS or Tadashi Toyama@linkedin. 
Why I can say It's caused of V2K technology, When it happened I could not identify. But, I felt something strange physically and logically in the matter such upper slope, break response, duration from speed view point. and, The atmosphere was kind of different in IT infrastructure in the office especially Tadashi Toyama at that time. And, I have been having strange matter caused of microwave/RF signals since I came back to my home town at least and It's getting hard to disturb my life. Finally, I got technical information about V2K technology and microwave technology as theory about these phenomenon. So, I can say this is V2K Menu to attack me and caused of V2K Scenario and so on. 

Also, Before this matter, I had been having strange emotion in my mind that I suddenly upset about my condition about the office. But also, I was doubt about my emotions at that time which means it caused of V2K technology. I can say that now.

Why I could not take a day off for a long time was Tadashi Toyama@Linkedin has been pushed me many various job to work that I can not utilize my knowledge and experience and it's lower position than ever.

Hence, I can say this attack is from Tadashi Toyama@Linkedin(Japan) and ATOS Origin to kill me is I could hear the name of their company several times around my home. and It's been continued right after I joined the office and for now. 

Moreover, Right after I joined, They complain me several times that I think I'm not satisfy about their IT service management level and my position. How come they could know about my mind and talk about them right after I started to find a job it was right after I joined the office.

In fact, Tadashi Toyama made a problem on me and changed my job description to work on his boss who is my boss also. and he put me a lower position and lower skill level area than ever. And, Atos could not provide sufficient IT service management and Tadashi Toyama was trying to change reporting style only. and it was like nightmare for me to work with them. They were lacked of skills of IT, the service management and so on.

Hence, They has been worked on this to bankrupt my life and for a good. They surely are INSANE.

Related Link:
Mind Game : [E01.0 Mind Game]
V2K technology : [E02.1 V2K technology]
Stalker's Goal and Objectives [E03.2 Stalker's Goal and Objectives]
Gang stalking history : [E06.1 Gang stalking history -1]
Identify you are stalked: [E02.8 Identify you are stalked]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿